SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, February 6, 2017
Coconut Calendar CEO Katherine Regnier along with Neal Dempsey and Chris Noble, prolific Silicon Valley investors, invite Saskatchewan tech startups, investors, government officials and local businesses to have a thoughtful conversation about how to ignite the tech landscape at Flip the Switch, February 24, 2017 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Lucky Bastard Distillers in Saskatoon.
“It's important that we bring knowledge and experience to the table to help guide the emerging tech industry in Saskatchewan.” - CEO Katherine Regnier.
Neal Dempsey of Bay Partners and the Forbes Midas List will open Flip the Switch with a presentation about investing in the future of the industry. The discussion following will feature panelists Neal Dempsey, Bay Partner Chris Noble, Coconut Calendar CEO Katherine Regnier, and Vendasta CFO Mike Brennan.
A photo posted by Lucky Bastard Distillers (@lbdistillers) on
- Who: Coconut Calendar, Vendasta, Investors from Silicon Valley, Saskatchewan’s Tech Industry, Provincial Government, Businesses
- What: Flip the Switch: Igniting Saskatchewan's Tech Landscape
- Where: Lucky Bastard Distillers, 814 47 St E, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- When: February 24th, 2017 from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
- Why: To learn how to best improve the economy and infrastructure for tech startups.
- How: Flip the Switch features a panel discussion and talk from key Silicon Valley investor Neal Dempsey and Chris Noble.
Flip the Switch will begin a conversation of the foundations needed to bolster the industry as a whole.
Networking with Purpose
Attendants of Flip the Switch will be asked whether they are an investee, an investor, or other to spur conversation during networking time. Two Saskatchewan-based startup founders will have a chance to win 15 minutes with one of the investors by having their name drawn following the question and answer period at the event.
About Coconut Calendar
Coconut Calendar is the Saskatoon-based an Enterprise Appointment Solution that has been modernizing the customer appointment experiences for brands like Rogers, TELUS, London Drugs, and Jackson Hewitt . Founder and CEO Katherine Regnier’s connections in the Silicon Valley exploded the startup into rapid growth mode. Coconut Calendar has more than doubled its employees and expanded its Saskatoon headquarters to launch a new office in Toronto.
Direct Number: (306) 700-7898