WORKING AT COCONUT SOFTWARE
People. Passion. Performance.
We’re on a mission to redefine the customer experience—and we need the right people to help us achieve it. If you’d like to transform the way banks and credit unions serve their customers and members, we’d love to hear from you.
Current Job Openings
We’ve got big plans and ambitious growth goals this year. How about you?
If you want to take on a new challenge with a passionate group of pros, becoming a Coconut might be right for you.
Our Version of the 4-Day Work Week
We care about the well-being of our people. We believe when employees are given the freedom to manage their schedules, the entire company benefits. Our Crew is happier, more enthusiastic and more productive. That’s why we’ve implemented Cabana Days—our Version of the 4 Day Work Week!
Our goal is to enable our employees to do their best work, offering flexibility to prioritize what is important and to take time needed for rest and rejuvenation when possible based on business and operational needs. At Coconut, productivity is key – we believe in achieved results over punching the clock.
How does it work? We work regular business hours Monday to Thursday. Then, we have the flexibility to make Fridays our own, without any changes to our compensation. This may look like catching up on work, elevating your skills through professional development or spending time recharging to focus on you!
Now that’s what you call work-life balance.
Why Work Here?
It’s great, that’s why. But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what current employees have to say about Coconut Software’s culture and work life. Check out these reviews and more on Glassdoor.
Down to earth company that is serious about growth and cares immensely about its employees
- Amazing culture and people
- Currently testing out a 4 Day Work Week to round out the year
- Extremely down to earth CEO and upper management
- Hybrid work policy – you can go into the office if you want to, but aren’t mandated. WFH if you want.
- Extremely robust benefits package, with an $1,000 Wellness bonus each calendar year.
- Just raised our 28m series B, looking at some major growth in the next few years – it’s going to be a fun journey.
Honestly, I can’t think of anything – it’s been amazing so far.
Coconut is a great company and has an exciting future. It has wonderful leadership that cares about their employees. There are a ton of brilliant, passionate individuals that work here. It’s really refreshing to work for a company where everyone shares the same passion to do great work.
Building a great company is sometimes a hard and bumpy ride. Working with the right people makes it worthwhile.
It meets the hype!
Best company I’ve ever worked for. We get amazing benefits, work 4 days a week and have a great and supportive work culture.
I honestly have no cons.
🥥 Cabana Days: our version of a four day work week
⏰ Flex time
🌴 Remote Work Friendly
📚 Professional Development
💻 Internet Subsidy
🙌 A People First Company (4.9 rating and 100% CEO approval on Glassdoor)
🥳 Social Committee Activities
🍎 Apple Equipment
📊 Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan (ESOP)
✅ Employee referral incentive program
🤒 Health & Wellness Days
Group Health and Dental Benefits
- Health & Wellness Spending Account
- Health Practitioner Coverage (massage therapy, chiro, physio, psychologist, etc.)
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Talk to a medical professional about physical health concerns without going to a clinic
- Virtually access a mental health practitioner
- Refill prescriptions with a medical consultation from the comfort of home
We love bringing our Coco pets to the office (when it’s safe). Those of us who work from home are always sharing pet pictures in Slack and (occasionally) have our furry friends join us on Zoom calls.