Think you might be Coconut material? Join us on the next phase of our growth story!
- Senior Developer Remote
- Junior Developer Remote
- Product Manager Remote
- Product Designer Remote
- Technical Support Specialist Remote
- Customer Success Manager Remote
- Implementation Manager Remote
- Account Executive Remote
- Accounting Coordinator Remote
- Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Programs Remote
- Senior Content Strategist & Copywriter Remote
- Customer Marketing Manager Remote
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Remote
- Sales Operations Specialist Remote
- SR Product Manager Remote
- Director of Engineering Remote
- Head of People & Culture Remote
Don’t see the job you are looking for? We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
People, Passion, Performance
These three components drive our decisions every day – the solutions we build, the way we support our customers and the people we work with. We believe in keeping our team engaged and supported because we know that happy people build great solutions.Learn More About Coconut
Why Work Here?
It’s great, that’s why. But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what current employees have to say about Coconut Software’s culture and work life. Check out these reviews and more on Glassdoor.
“Best company I’ve ever worked for.”
Great leadership, care for their employees, great salary, fair, honest and engaging environment. Coconut certainly nailed it all, they are doing everything right.
None, and I mean absolutely no cons.
Coconut is a great company and has an exciting future. It has wonderful leadership that cares about their employees. There are a ton of brilliant, passionate individuals that work here. It’s really refreshing to work for a company where everyone shares the same passion to do great work.
Building a great company is sometimes a hard and bumpy ride. Working with the right people makes it worthwhile.
“An awesome journey to be a part of.”
Amazing leadership team, great colleagues, diverse, contagious culture, and a place for constant career development. My experience here has been exceptional! Despite being separated by two offices, the leadership does a phenomenal job to foster strong relationships and an great culture. This is a team that is driven to win and have fun while doing it. What is truly amazing is that the team here knows that they don’t have all the answers and invests in mentors and resources to help find them. The most people focused organization I’ve had the pleasure of working for!
Typical growing pains of a startup but leadership has their finger on the pulse and actively manages this by investing in solutions and in their people to do so.
⏰ Flex time
🌴 Remote work opportunities
📚 Professional Development
💻 Internet Subsidy
🙌 A People First Company (4.7 rating on Glassdoor)
Group Health and Dental Benefits
- Health & Wellness Spending Account
- Health Practitioner Coverage (massage therapy, chiro, physio, psychologist, etc.)
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Prescription Drug Coverage
🥳 Social Committee Activities
🍎 Apple Equipment
📊 Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan (ESOP)
🥥 Cabana Days (8 additional paid days off annually)
- Talk to a medical professional about physical health concerns without going to a clinic
- Virtually access a mental health practitioner
- Refill prescriptions with a medical consultation from the comfort of home
While they had very little previous experience, with a little guidance from the team, they’ve been making leaps and bounds in job performance and skills. They’re in charge of napping, walks, and checking in on people with regular laps around the office.